Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!!

Wow! This is my first time posting on this blog as Blaire NICHOLS!!! So exciting!!! After the craziness of camp and then the wedding, things are finally getting back to normal. I'm working my bottom off trying to catch up on all the paintings that I need to finish. I'm also trying to crank out stuff for the annual Christmas Sale in Greenville (which is at the end of this month!!!). Whew!!! I shipped out a painting earlier this week and it was my first one since getting married. I had to work on a new signature with BN!!! I love it! So lucky and happy to be back to work with two jobs that I love and have a husband that I absolutely adore! He supports me in more ways than I can count. I am so thankful for him!!! Ok, enough of the sappy stuff.... Here's the new painting with the new signature! Woot woot! And just saying, how cute is this dalmation!?!? The parents are fans of ECU so we went for a Pirate-tastic background.
LOTS and LOTS more postings will be arriving from now on! Mark your calendars for the Art Sale in Greenville at the end of this month!!!! So happy to be BACK!

No comments: